Cheap Property For Sale - How To Make Huge Gains
Of course they can't - Well, the economic reality says this could happen. Why?
Well, how about inflation on the rise, interest rates in an upward curve making money more expensive, a real estate market turning down, global economic growth waning, oil prices at near record highs, no end in sight to problems in Iraq and confrontation with Iran looming and a few more!
Maybe, mutual funds and stocks wont fall by 20% but the fact is the future does not look rosy and the chances of good gains on mutual funds in the next few years don't look good .
Well equity markets are in for a rocky ride so what are ways of making some good capital gains?
It's not all doom and gloom and you can protect your portfolio with mutual fund alternatives and one of the best is a land overseas. Now, you may never have considered this as an option, but consider these facts:
1. Land investment is one of the best long term investments for getting high returns with low risk.
2. Its cheap and easy to invest in and can be very tax efficient.
3. Its liquid i.e. it can be bought and sold very quickly.
4. Most of the world's richest people have made money in land. Howard Hughes did it, Donald Trump still does, even funny man Bob Hope did it and many other open minded investors.
5. There not making land anymore! Fact is, premium land can be sold in the right location for big gains and has low downside risk.
The key to diversifying into land is buying prime land in boom location, so let's look at one.
Americans in particular are buying land in Costa Rica just 3 hours from the US, land here is being developed for property to house the huge amount of Americans and other foreign nationals retiring or buying holiday homes
What's the risk to reward?
Prime land tends not to fall, even in recession here. It holds its value and for the last 5 years has been steadily rising and many investors having been doubling or tripling their investments annually.
Check out the facts for yourself it's a great mutual fund alternative. Lower risk and far higher capital gains.
It's cheap, easy to do, tax efficient and best of all in the right location can make stunning gains. If you have never considered land as a mutual fund alternative look at the facts, with an open mind and you may be glad you did.
About the Author
On how to invest in land for big profit potential, is packced with facts on how land could make you fantastic capital gains with low risk and its yours free at http://www.costaricalandlots.com
Canada Property Tax Colorado Real Estate Foreclosures