SALE OF LAND BY PUBLIC TENDER
THE CORPORATION OF THE
TOWNSHIP OF RAMARA more info
TAKE NOTICE that tenders are invited for the purchase of the lands described below and will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on June 18th, 2015 at the Township Offices, 2297 Highway 12, P.O. Box 130, Brechin, Ontario, L0K 1B0.
The tenders will then be opened in public on the same day at 3:30 p.m. at the Township Offices.
Description of Land(s):
1. PT LT 16 N OF WINCHESTER ST PL 22194 MARA (AKA CREIGHTON'S PL); PT LT 19 N OF WINCHESTER ST PL 22194 MARA (AKA CREIGHTON'S PL); PT LT 20 N OF WINCHESTER ST PL 22194 MARA (AKA CREIGHTON'S PL) AS IN RO1320490; T/W RO1320490; RAMARA. BEING ALL OF PIN 58689-0031 (LT). Roll # 43 48 010 007 27953.
Minimum Tender Amount: $7,352.23
2. PT BLK E, PL 416, MARA AS IN MAR241847; RAMARA. BEING ALL OF PIN 74020-0151 (LT). Roll # 43 48 010 006 25300.
Minimum Tender Amount: $8,008.50
3. BLK F, PL 416, MARA EXCEPT PL 515, MARA; RAMARA. BEING ALL OF PIN 74019-0018 (LT). Roll # 43 48 010 006 25400.
Minimum Tender Amount: $6,383.11
4. PT N1/2 LT 24, CON 8, MARA AS IN RO1327945; RAMARA. BEING ALL OF PIN 74019-0028 (LT). Roll # 43 48 010 006 08701.
Minimum Tender Amount: $37,777.02
5. PCL F-1 SEC M28; BLK F PL M28 MARA; LT 41A PL M2 MARA; T/W A ROW IN COMMON WITH ALL OTHERS HAVING A LIKE RIGHT OVER AND UPON ALL THOSE WATERWAYS KNOWN AS CANALS OR LAGOONS CONTAINED IN THE DEVELOPMENT KNOWN AS "LAGOON CITY", AND; T/W A RIGHT TO USE IN COMMON WITH ALL OTHER OWNERS OF LANDS NOW OR HEREAFTER FORMING PART OF THE SAID DEVELOPMENT, THEIR FAMILIES AND GUESTS, THE BEACH KNOWN AS "LAGOON CITY BEACH AREA", BEING BLK A ACCORDING TO A PL REGISTERED IN THE SAID LAND REGISTRY OFFICE, LAND TITLES DIVISION OF SIMCOE, AS NUMBER M111, AND; S/T LT26484 AS TRANSFERRED BY LT94631; S/T LT13523, LT3160, LT3162 RAMARA. BEING ALL OF PIN 74021-0737 (LT). Roll # 43 48 010 009 65338.
Minimum Tender Amount: $29,353.05
Tenders must be submitted in the prescribed form and must be accompanied by a deposit in the form of a money order or of a bank draft or cheque certified by a bank or trust corporation payable to the municipality (or board) and representing at least 20 per cent of the tender amount.
Except as follows, the municipality makes no representation regarding the title to or any other matters relating to the land to be sold. Responsibility for ascertaining these matters rests with the potential purchasers.
This sale is governed by the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, and the Municipal Tax Sales Rules, as amended, made under that Act. The successful purchaser will be required to pay the amount tendered plus accumulated taxes and the relevant land transfer tax.
The municipality has no obligation to provide vacant possession to the successful purchaser.
Note: HST may be payable by successful purchaser.
For further information regarding this sale and a copy of the prescribed form of tender, contact:
Manager of Corporate Services/Treasurer The Corporation of the Township of Ramara 2297 Highway 12, P.O. Box 130 BRECHIN, Ontario, L0K 1B0